2018-2019 JOB POSTINGS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY
Seneca Valley appreciates your interest in employment opportunities with the district. To begin a new application for the 2018-2019 school year, choose a job posting from the available listings below. Even if you previously submitted an application, you must reapply for a 2018-2019 position. After your information is complete, you will receive a confirmation number and your information will be saved allowing you to return at any time to submit additional applications. Please be sure to remember your username and password for use on future applications.
Your application may not be reviewed by the interview team if not properly completed.
Please note: If you are going to be a new grad this spring, you may still apply for a position to be considered for an interview. Please upload a placeholder document to the "certificate" section indicating that you have completed all coursework, completed student teaching and application will be applied for through PDE.
• Please be sure your email address is accurate – invitations to interview and email communications will be sent through Talent Ed.
• All attachments must be scanned into one document before uploading.
• If you qualify for a 2nd round interview, you will be required to update all clearances if they are older than a year.
• Act 168 forms must be completed for applicable categories and completed correctly – Act 168 forms will be sent out by the district if a candidate moves
forward to the final round of interviews.
• In addition to the required letters of recommendation, all applicants must submit two names to their "reference" tab. All contacts must be of a supervisory role.
• Letters of recommendation must be no more than two years old and at least two letters must be written by a supervisor.
• Be sure your application and resume are up to date and reflect your most recent employment experience; i.e., when you originally uploaded your application and your certificate was pending, and you have since received your certificate, go back in and update your application profile by removing "pending".
• Proofread all documents for spelling errors (in particular application, essay, resume) before uploading. Information should be consistent throughout the application, i.e., GPA must match what is entered on application, resume and transcript.
There is no need to follow up with the district regarding your interview – if you have a qualifying score, and your credentials match the criteria set for a position, you will be contacted for the next round interview.
Following the above instructions will avoid delays of progressing through the interview process of finding the best suited candidates for the available positions.
If at any time, you have questions that are not answered above, please email Pattie Smith in the Human Resources Department - firstname.lastname@example.org.